Location: Seattle, WA
Framework LLC is a respected consultancy that specializes in helping leading companies build trust, reduce risk, and create value by improving their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices and performance.
We are looking for bright, motivated individuals with keen analytical minds to grow our analyst team We pride ourselves on doing purposeful, high-quality work in a light-hearted, no-drama culture. Framework was ranked #2 on Fortune’s 50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2016 and was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
In this role, it is essential that you have superior quantitative skills and research abilities. You have strong facility with spreadsheets and can synthesize your research for a lay audience. Your curiosity means that you enjoying becoming an expert on a new issue, industry or trend, and sharing that knowledge with others.
Ideally, you can express ideas visually as well as verbally. You’re good at prioritizing tasks and managing time, and you’re quick on the uptake. Once we provide direction, you are happy/able to work and learn independently communicating your progress on a regular basis. You are curious, detail-oriented, and have high quality standards.
The type of projects you may support include:
- ESG and business research: analysis of business and market trends, and companies’ performance and communications
- Sustainability reporting: collect and consolidate ESG metrics and support standards adherence (GRI, SASB, UNGC, TCFD, etc.)
- Materiality analysis: conduct stakeholder research, prepare surveys and interviews to engage stakeholders, and consolidate results
- Ratings and rankings: understand rating methodologies (MSCI, Sustainalytics, DJSI, etc.), analyze company performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Benchmarking analyze client ESG landscape, offer expert insights and opinions, and craft presentations with engaging narrative
- College graduate (minimum)
- Internship, coursework, or work experience related to ESG issues, finance or consulting
- Familiarity with ESG and business trends
- Exceptional facility with Excel and data analysis
- Bloomberg terminal skills and Tableau, Python, R or VBA experience a plus
Application deadline: September 28, 2018
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include group health plan, FSA, 401k and match, commuter assistance
- 15 days paid personal leave and 11 paid holidays, plus paid week off at year end
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the following materials to Ryan Brandenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One-page cover letter detailing:
- A succinct example of how you’ve used your strong quantitative and analysis skills to solve a problem/deliver a result
- How you would contribute value to Framework’s mission
- Two things that drive you crazy
- Work sample demonstrating your quantitative and analytical skills (keep it short, please)
- Two employer, client, or academic references
Candidates must have unrestricted rights to work in the U.S.
For more information about Framework LLC please visit http://www.framework-llc.com.
No phone calls, please.
Framework LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment for all our team members.